264Re: {GOLPHIN} GRAVE SITE PHOTO REQUEST: LINCOLN CEMETERY (11/22/07)=6pm.EST

  • T/Miccki
    Nov 22, 2007
      11/22/07 6:15pm.EST
      Still requesting these free scan graveside photos:
      John Sr, John Jr/lorenza and Myra Golphin by letter
      and/or email soon. May God bless you richly.
      Been trying to get these since Spring 2000-no luck as
      yet. Thanks so very much. T/Miccki from MI
      Alternate email: africanwoman2258@...

      Hello: 5/14/07 6pm.EST
      You may cut and paste
      I'm requesting free scanned gravesite photo(s)
      of my deceased relatives. Can some kind person help me
      out. You may send to my email address.

      GOLPHIN:
      Burial Record: Myra (Singleton)
      Number:
      Lot: 80
      Row:1
      Grave:1
      Section:36B
      Age:--
      Died: 1950
      Spouse:John Golphin Sr.-deceased
      Parents: William Singleton;Rosa Lee Mixson Bell-SC

      Burial Record: John Sr. YES
      Number: 81864
      Lot:80
      Row:1
      Grave:2
      Section:36B
      Age:71
      Died:5-31-1962
      Buried: 6-4-1962
      Parents: Milledge & Marthia Golphin-SC

      Burial Record: Israel (Brother) YES
      Number:
      Lot:80
      Grave:
      Section:36B
      Age:
      Died:
      Birth: 1890-SC

      Burial Record: Lorenza/Lorenzo (son)YES
      Number:
      Lot:
      Grave:
      Section:
      Age:
      Died:
      Birth: 1920 (3 mo.)

      Burial Record: John Golphin Jr.(son)YES-see Lorenza
      Number:
      Lot:80
      Grave:
      Section:36B