191Bloomington, Illinois recommendations.

    May 22, 2007
      I'll be travelling to Bloomington, Illinois in a few weeks. As part of my
      mission to collect governors and Senators, I'll explore Bloomington for a day
      (I've been to Evergreen there before, so that will be a quick), stay in a hotel
      in Bloomington or Champaign that night, then go back to Chicago via
      Dwight and Kankakee.

      Any recommendations for graveyards of exceptional beauty or history
      in that area?

      --
      hucke@... - http://www.graveyards.com