141Re: Chicago cemeteries

  • Karlos
    Jul 8, 2006
      --- In MidwestCemeteries@yahoogroups.com, "Deloris Clark-Osborne"
      <deloris40@...> wrote:

      > The first week of August, I will be in Chicago on vacation with my
      > husband. While in town I would like to see at least one cemetery.
      > Between Bohemian National Cemetery and Graceland Cemetery which one
      > should I visit?
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Deloris

      I grew up in the Lake View neighborhood where Graceland Cemetery is,so
      i am partial to it,as you may have noticed i have some photos of it
      posted at this site.If you find yourself there be sure to look for
      Eternal Silence and Inez Clarke.There are a lot of famous Chicagoans
      there and it really is a great place to just go for a walk.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic