137cemetery symbolism

  • Dixie
    Jul 4, 2006
      Hello everyone!
      On July 23 I am going to be involved in a cemetery walk at an old
      country cemetery here in NW Illinois. I will be doing a presentation
      on grave symbols and their meanings, and I am looking for a website
      that has pictures of symbols that I could use to develop a hand-out.
      I have visited several sites, but none has simple black and white
      sketches. Does anyone know of anything? If you are going to be near
      McConnell, Illinos on the 23rd, come join me at Manny Cemetery, I
      would be happy to give you directions!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic