No activity in last 7 days
Our first driver to take in the "Spotlight" driver award is Ken King from Pocahontas. Ken seems to be one heck of a guy, although not knowing him personally I have to say he has earned my respect. Ken started racing 5 or 6 years ago at the famed George Ray's Dragstrip. Moving his way through the ranks of trophy to the 8.50 class and now into the 6.50 class. Ken still races the same car he started out with, don't we all wish we could say that? Ken recently won the money round in Newport as well. Congrats Ken and keep up the good racing!!
- Drag Racing
- Nov 8, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.