Regional and Deputy Seneschal Trimester Reports, 9/7/2011, 12:00 am

  • MidrealmReports@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2011
      Reminder from: MidrealmReports Yahoo! Group

      Title: Regional and Deputy Seneschal Trimester Reports

      Date: Wednesday September 7, 2011
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Notes: Regional to Kingdom

    • kendrick_the_tinker
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2011
        Not sure how this got in there. Ignore that reminder.

        > Regional and Deputy Seneschal Trimester Reports
        > Wednesday September 7, 2011
        > All Day
        > (This event repeats every year.)
        >
        > Notes:
        > Regional to Kingdom
      • Robert Wenzlaff
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2011
          It probably has something to do with the fact that the report dates on
          the Midrealm site never seem to be the same twice.....

          On Mon, 2011-09-05 at 13:38 +0000, kendrick_the_tinker wrote:

          > Not sure how this got in there. Ignore that reminder.
          >
          > > Regional and Deputy Seneschal Trimester Reports
          > > Wednesday September 7, 2011
          > > All Day
          > > (This event repeats every year.)
          > >
          > > Notes: