Re: [MidrealmReports] Webministers Domesday Report, 1/1/2011, 12:00 am

  • Bridget/Brighid
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2011
      The MidReailm website has different dates for the Webmin reporting schedule.  Is one due today or not?

      | Síocháin ar domhan |
      Illegitimus Non Carborundum

      Date: Saturday January 1, 2011
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.

    • Jeremy Vail
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2011
        No, I missed editing this one when updating it after the date changed.  Sorry!