Clarification for Displays

  • Cat Berdanier
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24 1:18 PM
      I was gently reminded that there are no arrangements for a separate A&S 50 Display at this event, Saturday or Sunday. Space is at a premium.

      As Waldetruis posted earlier, I am only asking for A&S 50 Challenge cards to be displayed *if* your entry is also an A&S 50 Challeng piece and *if* you are taking part in the specialized A&S display on Sunday.

      Please plan to promote the A&S 50 Challenge Displays at upcoming events such as Push for Pennsic and Simple Day.

      Regards,
      Cathryn