Welcome to the Midrealm A&S 50 List

  • baronesscat
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      Thank you for taking the time to join this list. I am hoping to improve communications and make hosting A&S 50 Challenge Displays/Exhibitions/Classes, etc. easier.

      I have added several files, generally meant for our Regional Coordinators but they can be accessed by all members, which should help with consistancy of messages and make planning and operating much smoother.

      I ask you to take the time to go to the data base section and put in your details for the rest of the Midrealm to know who is participating and what subject(s) you are concentrating on.

      Feel free to add photos under you own folder (one per person please) and keep them simple. Use your own website for extensive project notes but feel free to post a photo of a finished project or step you might have a question on.

      If you have any suggestions for this site, please drop me a note or share it here on the new list. This is still a work in progress.

      Currently membership is open. I do ask that you all play nice and follow general neticate rules so I don't have to step in as a moderator.

      Regards,
      Cathryn of Chester
      Midrealm A&S 50 Coordinator