A&S 50 Challenge display at Faire

  • joliciacleftlands
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013
      Greetings, there will be an A&S 50 Challenge Display at the North Oaken Regional A&S Faire, Marche of Alderford (Canton, Ohio), Saturday, April 6. You can participate in the Display even if you are not an entrant or judge. You can participate with projects still in progress. Feel free to email me with any questions. Hope to see you there! Spread the word!

      PS: If your display is large, please try to pare it down. We have room but not oceans of it.