Artisans Row at Simple Day in the Country

  • KimethaL
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2013
      Greetings,

      I wanted to post information early any who wish to display their arts or science will have time to plan.

      There will be an Artisans Row at Simple Day in the Country, July 6th, 2013, at the F.F.A. Center Trafalgar, Ind. (this is just south of Indianapolis).

      This would be a wonderful opportunity for those not going to Pennsic to be able to display their crafts. I would also like to have as many of those who are doing a 50/50 project to display as well.

      I look forward to hearing from those that might wish to reserve space (inside AC, or outside).

      YIS,

      Waldetrudis von Metten
    • Cat Berdanier
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2013
        Would you be willing to set up an event notice on the FB page for this?  I'd be interested in participating.

        Cathryn

        To: MidrealmAandS50Challenge@yahoogroups.com