      To: MidrealmAandS50Challenge@yahoogroups.com
      From: MidrealmAandS50Challenge@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 09:16:46 -0400
      Subject: [MidrealmAandS50Challenge] Re: *Updates for A&S 50 Challenge Projects and final Exhibitions*

      Greetings

      I sent this query yesterday but as it did not post, I gather it has vanished in the Yahoo neverland of lost posts. My apologies if this posts twice.

      If one is NOT going to be at either Pennsic 2015 or at the Golden 50th in 2016, should one register on the 50th pages? I am already registered on the project webpages for the Society and Kingdom. If you are not going to be present, do you register and state that? Do you register if you do not maintain a facebook, webpage, blog or online diary? I am afraid that my health precludes me being at either event.

      Since my project has consisted of primarily of articles, guides, booklets and books (research, writing, submission, publication and even production on cds), I have not displayed my growing pile of old fashioned print papers or the reference sheets with bookmarks for the electronic publications. My personal goal, well within reach, remains 250.

      Yis

      Johnnae llyn Lewis, CE

      My latest two articles published in this kingdom-
      http://cynnabar.org/sites/default/files/Citadel2014-Summer.pdf

      Sent from my iPad

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic