    To: MidrealmAandS50Challenge@yahoogroups.com
    From: MidrealmAandS50Challenge@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 01:34:54 -0500
    Subject: [MidrealmAandS50Challenge] Registration Question (at Pennsic)

    Good Morning Your Excellency!

    You had mentioned that we should stop by at Pennsic to register our displays for 50 year/Pennsic next year. Are there specific days/times that the table is being manned, or can we register during most "reasonable" daylight hours?

    Kind regards,
    Brynn
    Brynniulfr "Brynn" Herleifsson
    Protégé to HE Mistress Elena de Vexin, OP
    Apprentice to Mistress Kirsten Thorsteinsdottir
    Constellation Regional Herald
    m/k/a CJ Miller
    Bead Rescue Project      Brynn's Glass Projects

  • Show all 2 messages in this topic