      To: MidrealmAandS50Challenge@yahoogroups.com
      From: johnnae@...
      Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 10:08:07 -0400
      Subject: [MidrealmAandS50Challenge] Re: Wrapping up the Challenge

      Thanks for the information.

      Scribbling away on the way to the personal goal of 250 Plus

      Johnnae llyn Lewis, CE

      and in Tournaments Illuminated see the commissioned article "An Appreciation of Robert May" #188 4th quarter 2013; “On Books of Hours” in  #189, 1st Quarter 2014; my contribution on "Three Dinner Guests" will be in the next issue, #190.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic