48Wrapping up the Challenge

  • Johnna Holloway
    Mar 21, 2014
      I am not on Facebook either so maybe I've missed the discussion but has anyone given any thought to how we
      are going to wrap this up next year. The deadline still stands as May 1st AS 50/2015, doesn't it?

      Display at Coronation or Crown next May? Or just announcements on the list as to the accomplishments?

      Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:14 am (PDT) . Posted by:

      "nancyterselic@..." nancyterselic

      I'm afraid I'm not on Facebook and the email address for Kimetha was cut off in your message, so I'm responding to the list. (Besides, I'd love to see some more A&S 50 conversation here - I can't access the MidRealm Challenge page since it is FB.)

      At any rate, I am planning to be at Crown and would like to set up an A&S 50 display, although I'll need to borrow some of it for my Kingdom A&S Entry. I'm doing bobbin lace, so half a table should be fine, although I have the ability to expand to fill any space available...(don't we all?)

      In service to the arts,
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic