      From: <kimethasteele@...>
      To: <MidrealmAandS50Challenge@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [MidrealmAandS50Challenge] Display at Midrealm Crown Tourney

      Greetings,

      I have arranged to have an A&S 50 Challenge display at Middle Kingdom Crown Tourney & Kingdom A&S, on Saturday May 24th, 2014, Tipton County Fair Grounds, Tipton, Indiana. If you would like to display your projects please contact me with your space requirements via Kimetha Loidolt on Face Book or at kloidolt@...

      YIS,
      Waldetrudis von Metten

      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/532b13fbe651813fb55afst03duc