43Re: Hi. I'm new.

  • Wendy
    Jan 20, 2014

      I'm Eva vanOldebroek (Wendy Peacock on Facebook), and I'm the Pentamere coordinator for the A&S 50. So feel free to hit me up for information anytime!

      We're doing a display for St.Valentine's Day Massacre in Andelcrag on Feb 15 (Spider and Bear usually come over to this one, as well as many others from Starleaf Gate), so feel free to bring anything you have, finished or not. Or just stop by and look at the display and chat!

      --- In MidrealmAandS50Challenge@yahoogroups.com, <trinity5.14@...> wrote:
      > Hi there, I'm farily new to the SCA, and new to this challenge, but it looks like fun. My name is Carmen (given name), my SCA name is Sóma Hjalmarsdotter (unofficial, still working on the paperwork for it).
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic