35Dedicated Display at Crown Tourney - Please Join Us!

  • Cat Berdanier
    Oct 17, 2013
      Just a reminder that we have a dedicated A&S 50 Challenge Display at Crown this weekend.  Please bring your latest projects, in any stage of completion, to share with the populace.  We have one of the strongest A&S 50 Challenge programs of all the Kingdoms and with the event being more centrally located, this is a great opportunity to promote the ideals of the Challenge!  You are not required to sit with your displays but it would be nice if you could or at least leave a note book for comments.  A&S 50 Challenge cards will be available along with brief registration forms on the day if you need them.  Contact Cathryn of Chester or Duncan if you have any special needs for your display.