15ValDay "artisan's row"

  • Wendy
    Jan 7, 2013
      We are planning on participating in the demo part of the ValDay display (St Valentine's Day Massacre in Kalamazoo MI on Feb 9, 2013).

      I have Waldetrudis von Metten committed to being there, but I'd like to find out who else might be interested so I can let the event planners know how much space we need.

      So if you will be there and would like to spend some time with us, let me know so I can make sure we have all the space we need! We can likely accommodate a few walk ins, but space is really at a premium there.

      Thank you!

      THL Eva vanOldebroek
      Wendy Peacock