11Valentines Day

  • Wendy
    Nov 5, 2012
      Hi all!
      We will be having another A&S 50 Challenge display at St. Valentine's Day Massacre in Kalamazoo in Feb 9, 2013.

      If you are going and would like to participate, please let me know so we know how much table space to reserve.

      They usually have a large A&S display, and this year they are encouraging folks to stay with their project to talk about it like the Artisan's Row at Pennsic. There will also be a fashion show before court. So there will be lots of A&S activities planned for this large event (and a lot more space now that they have added a huge fight hall).

      THL Eva vanOldebroek
      Pentamere Deputy Coordinator