10Re: [MidrealmAandS50Challenge] Persona Project from Verena

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Oct 24, 2012
      Thanks! This past weekend I sat in my apartment with a dozen different Holy Roman Empire Maps from 500 AD to 1400 AD circling me just to figure out WHERE in Germany I was from. I think I changed my mind a half a dozen times as I gathered more information.

      This week is all about Rulers and Authority. With November being KWPerWriM ( Known World Persona Writing Month) I am not quite sure on November's Questions or format ( If you have a suggestion, please let me know via Facebook)

      -Verena

      On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 12:32 AM, baronesscat <baroness_cat@...> wrote:

      Greetings,

      Just wanted to let all Midrealm Challengers know that Baroness Verena has posted the second in a series of questions designed to encourage Persona Developement as a side Challenge under the Calendar heading. She is encouraging her region (Midlands) to be more active in the Challenge but anyone interested can participate.

      Every two weeks she is planning to post a list of questions (~10 each time) that have to do with a particular aspect of the life you might have had in the middle ages. You can answer as many or as few as you wish even if you are participating.

      You can log your answers on an online form she has created just for this purpose if you so desire to help keep track of your answers.

      I am finding it a fun little game to play along and very enlightening. I haven't been able to answer all the questions but it doesn't matter; I already know more about who I would have been thanks to these thought provoking questions!

      Thank you Verena for organizing this.

      Regards,
      Cathryn

      --