Next events

  • Ginny Beatty
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2013
      Hey there, fellow MK1K compadres!

      Pennsic was a blast. Word-fame of the MK1K program continues to spread to other kingdoms. I had several conversations about the program from fencers as far away as Caid. I also had a talk with Roland from Calontir about the Calon Steel rapier/C&T program. The Calontiri rapier contingent was openly welcomed into the rapier community. Good stuff all around.

      Marcos de Ribera was officially recognized with his MK1K medallion as well as a Cavendish Knot. Congrats!

      So, who's going to be next to be MK1K #7. Plenty of fights are out there!

      Cheers!
      Gwyneth

      "I am here, the darkness can go no farther, I will remain"
    • Adam Ellard