Re: [Midrealm1k] Baron Wars

  • Leslie Dionne
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2013
      Pick ups have been a real challenge during the melee season! I would be happy with 75!

      Nerissa

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 23, 2013, at 8:07 PM, "marcosderibera" <patricktheobald@...> wrote:

      Boy was it a hot one this weekend. The storm Saturday evening was pretty terrible though.

      Anyways this was a down weekend for me. By the time I got off the melee field and finished the Boarding action tourney I was pretty much cooked and done for the day. I did get some bouts in though.

      I did get a ton of great fights in during the Boarding action. Even running off 3 wins in a row without use of my legs or offhand. The one hour flew by and I dont think I really rested except to grab a quick drink of water and wait for the next time I could get out on the plank.

      The melees were awesome. I had incredible group with me who took and relayed orders well. It was a blast to fight for with his Majesty and our Rapier General.

      My bouts for the weekend are as follows:
      5 Bouts with Gabriel Baum
      10 Bouts with Don Trapon
      10 Bouts with our General, Warder Adam
      10 bouts with Alessandra Brucioli (Bruce)
      40 bouts during the Boarding Action Tourney

      Total: 75 Bouts

      With just 182 bouts remaining, I will be finishing at Simple Day. If you armor up Friday expect me to grab you for 10 bouts. I will also be on the field pretty much none stop during the Rapier Champions practice/Open List. Knowing that there is going to be a lot of people there, I will not be resting until I get all of my bouts. I will also have the Iron Ring there. As always first come first serve and if I am successful in my prior defenses, I will continue defending it through 3 challengers.

      Come and get me.

      Marcos