Re: [Midrealm1k] report from border skirmish

  • Leslie Dionne
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 16, 2013
      Sorry for the lateness of my report. I have been out of state.                        Adam 12
      Anton 12
      Gwen 12
      Astra 5
      Sparrow 12

      Nerissa

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 11, 2013, at 5:33 PM, Adam Ellard <aellardiv@...> wrote:

      Master alexander de seton 12

      Sir LOGOS 12
      Lady Nerissa 12
      2 on 1 with Nieal and Gwynn 6
      Lord Niku 12

      On Jun 11, 2013, at 3:11 PM, Steve S <darius72@...> wrote:

      Those are some pretty impressive numbers.

      I have quite a bit less. I arrived later in the evening Friday so I marshaled part of the tournaments and pickups. Saturday I had the following:
      10 - Gabriel Baum (5 were trying to defend the Iron Ring)
      10 - Zatarra
      10 - Vlad - Craig Taylor
      36 bouts in the round robin tournament, I went 16 and 2.

      So 66. May have picked up more if I hadn't managed to pull something in my leg. By the time I could really fight again, the list was wrapping up.

      Darius

      To: Midrealm1k@yahoogroups.com
      From: patricktheobald@...
      Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 18:41:47 +0000
      Subject: [Midrealm1k] NOWM Report

      So NOWM was an awesome event. We had a lot of good fighting, some fun melee's and and all around good time.

      Friday Night Bouts:
      Angus MacGillevery 10 bouts
      Gabriel Braum 10 bouts
      Sgt Kollen Rhos 10 bouts
      Oliver of Clefflands 10 bouts
      Muldonny McVein 10 Bouts
      Friday Night Tourney bouts (Robin Robin Best 2 of 3) 7 bouts

      Friday Total: 57 bouts

      Saturday Bouts:
      Duchess Dorinda 10 Bouts
      Toly Woodsman 10 Bouts
      Vlad 10 Bouts
      Phillipp Reimer 10 Bouts
      Colin McNish 10 Bouts
      Mistress Gwyneth 10 Bouts
      Matthew Hoffman 10 Bouts
      Mael Duin mac Gilla Ennan 10 Bouts
      Borvanshi 10 Bouts
      Prudence of Colleah 10 Bouts
      Ari bin Lazar 10 Bouts
      Sgt Kollen Rhos 10 bouts
      Angus MacGillevery 10 bouts
      Saturday Tourney (Robin Robin best 2 out of 3 with 21 fighters on the list) 46 bouts

      Saturday Total: 176 bouts

      Event Total: 233 bouts

      What a great amount of fighting all weekend long. I got shot in the face by His Highness during the melees and got to see a lot of friends and make some new ones. Seeing Mitress Gwyneth's shiny new medallion made me want to get mine.

      I am set up in very good position now to complete my 1k before Pennsic. Ill be hitting Baron Wars and Simple Day in the coming weeks so pop in and stab me a few times.

      Marcos de Ribera