Weekend challenge

  • midrealm1k
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2013
      Lets try this again..... Breath of Life
      Get a challenger that hasn't logged any bouts to log fights this weekend and you will get a cap increase +3 for both challenger and cheerleader challenger.

      Happy Hunting!

      X 2.0
    • Leslie Dionne
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2013
        I'll be at Rites of Spring come and get me :)

        Nerissa

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Apr 4, 2013, at 7:31 PM, "midrealm1k" <midrealm1k@...> wrote:

        Lets try this again..... Breath of Life
        Get a challenger that hasn't logged any bouts to log fights this weekend and you will get a cap increase +3 for both challenger and cheerleader challenger.

        Happy Hunting!

        X 2.0

      • Gallien de l'Ile
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 5, 2013

          Yes, go and get her!  Stab her lots… or at least, try to.  ;)

          Just lookin’ out for ya, Nerissa.  ;p

          Gallien

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 8, 2013
            Well, I got my passes in with Lady Nerissa, though not many beyond that:

            Neriss: 30
            Sparrow Hawksdottir: 13
            Tourney: 7

            Total for Rites:  50

            In other news, I developed a blister on the inside of my hand from fighting the wind for control of my sword. It was an... Interesting... Day for swordplay.

            - Will

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 9, 2013
                No passes for me this weekend, as I was busy judging some awesome entries at North Oaken regional faire. :)
                See everyone at CAD.

                Gwyneth