Re: [Midrealm1k] Masque - record of bouts

  • Ginny Beatty
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2013

      Schedule:
      Candlemas this weekend
      NORAD 3/2/13

      Gulf wars (exempt from mk1k)

      Grand tournament of the unicorn

      My April schedule is still TBD.
      Gwyneth

      From: Leslie Dionne <nerissa_the_kneecapper@...>;
      To: Midrealm1k@yahoogroups.com <Midrealm1k@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: Re: [Midrealm1k] Masque - record of bouts
      Sent: Thu, Feb 21, 2013 4:19:32 PM

      Great job! You have made an amazing push to finish!! What are your thoughts for eventing in the near future? I would love to be at your finish!

      Nerissa

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 18, 2013, at 8:06 PM, Ginny Beatty <mizginny@...> wrote:

      42 bouts at Masque of Courtly Love
      Black John - 15
      (on this list)
      Gabriel Boehm - 15
      Don Donnan (Aethelmearc) - 10

      Lord/Lady Pairs tournament - 2

      Cheers!
      Gwyneth

      "Many a calm river begins as a turbulent waterfall, yet none hurtles and foams all the way to the sea. "