NORAD - record of bouts

  • mizginny
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2013
      Hi all,
      Had a splendid time at North Oaken Regional Academy of Defense (NORAD).

      Took classes on marshaling (Giles), scribal efficiency, the fighting mindset (Mirabai), rapier melee tactics (the role of Running and Gunning - (Cecil)), and a fun "dirty tricks" session (everyone).

      I also Passed my rapier marshal's test (yes I will send the signed paperwork to KRM). That being said, I will be RMIC at Mugmort Melees on May 18. Hurray!

      I also had some bouts and coaching from Warder Cecil du Pont. 15 passes

      Warder Cecil du Pont - 15 passes

      Cheers!
      Gwyneth
    • Steve S
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2013
        NORAD was a good time.

        I picked up 20 bouts. 10 with Warder Craidd, and 10 with Phillip from Constellations.

        Taught two classes. Will be teaching one of them a few more times through the season, and probably posting the notes out to midmof.

        I just got 3 weeks worth of MK1K mail dropped in my mail box in about 3 minutes.

        Darius

        DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.

        To: Midrealm1k@yahoogroups.com