KWAR roll call?

  • Ginny Beatty
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2012

      Hi all
      So who's going ?
      I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there. The classes look great as well. So many choices.
      See you soon!
      Gwyneth

    • Polly
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2012
        We'll be there.  I'm teaching on Friday evening if you want a class on different tourney styles and how to run them without losing your mind.

        Moira

        Baroness Moira MacGillavrey
        Barony of Sternfeld
        Mucrines me delectant!

        On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 8:38 AM, Ginny Beatty <mizginny@...> wrote:

        Hi all
        So who's going ?
        I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there. The classes look great as well. So many choices.
        See you soon!
        Gwyneth

      • Tom Sias
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2012
          I'll be there as well (given that my home shire is hosting the event, and all.) Teaching a class Sunday on the use of rotella (big saucer-sled shield.)

          - Will

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 5, 2012
            My car's decided to be out of commission, but I'm getting there one way or another; the hotel and site are paid for.  My mechanic thinks he can get it fixed tomorrow anyway.

            Gilchrist

            --
            "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy