Weekly Report Reminder

  • midrealm1k
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
      If there were any reports for Coronation, please get them in today. Thanks!

      -X
    • Justice Napier
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
        Between morning court, evening court, duties as a Kingdom Officer, and all the tournaments I only got to go 10 passes with 5 people.  I had probably 10 people that we fought 1 to 3 passes, but I didn't get their info.

        Tannas - 10 bouts
        kyle.hallowell@...

        Collette Du Valois - 10 bouts
        colletteduvallois@...

        Fearghas Buchannon - 10 bouts
        j_rhan@...

        Bloodwolfen - 10 bouts
        bloodwolfenscorpio1@...

        Gregory Bryant - 10 bouts
        adizzyb@...

        Total of 50 pts....and no challenge I saw for this weekend to report on.

        Justice