Sternfeld Baronial Birthday

  • lisabetta_temperani
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2012
      Yesterday, I had the good fortune to join Lady Deora on her trip to Sternfeld's Baronial birthday. We were graced with good weather, so it was a wonderful, low-key day of fighting.

      While there, I witnessed Deora call out "Oh my god, you're one of them" to not one but four Warders. I would like to call out Deora's particular moment of valor. When Master Torquil handed Deora Master Uadahlrich's groin protection to carry to the field, Deora did not flinch and carried out the mission with delicacy and aplomb. I submit Deora's style and grace to Team X for consideration of bonus points.

      I would also like to commend Takeda. Despite the desire to garner fights, he shared gear with a newer fencer for part of the day so that all might have a chance to play.

      Finally, I would like to commend Baroness Anne. She authorized primary and sword and dagger and immediately started tracking bouts. I hope to see her signed up and officially joining the fun soon.

      Lisabetta
    • Leslie Dionne

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2012
          Way to go, Deora! :D
          Gwyneth

          --- In Midrealm1k@yahoogroups.com, "lisabetta_temperani" <emrucker@...> wrote:

          > Yesterday, I had the good fortune to join Lady Deora on her trip to Sternfeld's Baronial birthday. We were graced with good weather, so it was a wonderful, low-key day of fighting.

        • Polly
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 4, 2012
            Lisabetta,

            Why, for heaven's sakes, didn't you beat my husband for me when I wasn't outside to do it?  This is not normal behavior for him and he is so used to me being "one of the guys" that I'm afraid he sometimes forgets the rest of the female population doesn't function this way.  I take it that this was while she was helping to unpack our vehicle?

            Please have Lady Deora see him at the next convenient time so that he can apologize appropriately.

            Moira

            Baroness Moira MacGillavrey
            Barony of Sternfeld
            Mucrines me delectant!

[...]