Border Skirmish - Our Queens words

  • Thorfinn Frisken
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2012
      Our Queen posted this:

      "Northshield has thrown down the guantlet, the midrealm will answer this challenge. Sharpen your blades and join your King on the field at Border Skirmish as we teach Our "children" a lesson in humility. Who will answer this call to arms?"

      This region of ours is the closest line to our border of the north. This is a call to arms for ALL Midlands fighters to pick up their weapons and stand beside your King!

      Our Queen has asked...who will answer?

      YIS,
      Sgt. Thorfinn Frisken
      Servant to the Crown
      Haus Brandenburg
      Squired to Baron Sir Gunther von Brandenburg
      Member of the Midlands Army
      GKM of Shire of Blackhawk
      Webminister of Shire of Blackhawk
    • Douglas Petroshius