Hello World

  • kendrick_the_tinker
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 6, 2010
      Someone had to make the first post so here it is.

      -Kendrick
    • Douglas Petroshius
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 6, 2010
        Excellent! This will be a great addition to the Midlands' Communications Efforts.

        Gintaras

        On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:13 PM, kendrick_the_tinker <jervamp@...> wrote:

        Someone had to make the first post so here it is.

        -Kendrick

      • Robert D. Roach
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 8, 2010

          So, how many of us are on here? And how do we get folks to know about this?

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 8, 2010

            > So, how many of us are on here? And how do we get folks to know about this?

            At the moment it is just the three of us.

            The four avenues I see for getting the word out right now would be Middlebridge, Village Green, having marshals spread the word and writing it in the dirt on the sides of cars.

            If given the word I can serve up some SPAM sandwiches to the masses.

            Kendrick
          • Douglas Petroshius
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 9, 2010
              Please add Rowan to this email list as she is our new XO. Also add Henry of Exeter. He is the interim Lance Commander for Ayreton. If they are named a Barony this year, I will expect the Baron/Baroness to appoint their LC.

              As to Rob's question I was going to do one of two things. Continue to submit a list of names to Kendric so that he can invite him to this list. OR send out an email to the various Midlands email lists giving them the email to subscribe to.

              What do you think?

              Gintaras

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 9, 2010
                I think a combined approach would get the best results.  Send it to the lists, but send invitations to people you specifically want on board.  (Short of "everybody.")

                -Kendrick
              • Terry
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 11, 2010
                  How about Master Sean O'Seanaughsey, regional marshal?

                  Henry

                  --- In Midlands_army@yahoogroups.com, Jeremy Vail <jervamp@...> wrote:

                  > I think a combined approach would get the best results.  Send it to the lists, but send invitations to people you specifically want on board.  (Short of "everybody.")
                  >
                  > -Kendrick

                • Douglas Petroshius
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 11, 2010
                    I will write a general email to the lists and also give Kendric and list of people to invite. I need to announce to everyone that I am Regional again and my thoughts for the year.

                    GT