Re: [Midines] Hi guys

  • Aaron Guice
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 9, 2009
      I just got mine last Friday and I ordered it that Monday. Wayfar was faster than expected...I would just order from them.

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 9, 2009
        ive been waiting a year and a half!

        From: Nicholai Nissen <nicholainissen@ gmail.com>

        To: Midines@yahoogroups .com

        Date: Wednesday, September 9, 2009, 7:54 PM

        Hi guys 'n gals.

        i'd like to buy a midiness cart, in a shorter time frame than what i am expecting x|k to deliver in, so i wanted know if anyone has any lying around they'd like sell?

        cheers, nicholai.

      • Nicholai Nissen
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 10, 2009
          so i guess hes going just fine now? :)

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 10, 2009
            and you havent got it yet?

            2009/9/10 cris sanchez <danzaxbonanza@...>

            > ive been waiting a year and a half!

          • cris sanchez
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 10, 2009
              no. and not an a single one of my emails replied.

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 14, 2010
                Hes backlogged as fuck
                I recommend you check up on http://8bc.org

                take care,