Hi guys

  • Nicholai Nissen
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 9, 2009
      Hi guys 'n gals.
      i'd like to buy a midiness cart, in a shorter time frame than what i am expecting x|k to deliver in, so i wanted know if anyone has any lying around they'd like sell?

      cheers, nicholai.

    • Aaron Guice
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 9, 2009
        I just got mine last Friday and I ordered it that Monday. Wayfar was faster than expected...I would just order from them.

        i'd like to buy a midiness cart, in a shorter time frame than what i am expecting x|k to deliver in, so i wanted know if anyone has any lying around they'd like sell?

        cheers, nicholai.

      • cris sanchez
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 9, 2009
          ive been waiting a year and a half!

          From: Nicholai Nissen <nicholainissen@ gmail.com>

          To: Midines@yahoogroups .com

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 10, 2009
            so i guess hes going just fine now? :)

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 10, 2009
              and you havent got it yet?

              2009/9/10 cris sanchez <danzaxbonanza@...>

              > ive been waiting a year and a half!

            • cris sanchez
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 10, 2009
                no. and not an a single one of my emails replied.

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 14, 2010
                  Hes backlogged as fuck
                  I recommend you check up on http://8bc.org

                  take care,