Offer And Wanted: Various Frames, Mounting Boards, Craft Items Nashville/Madison

  • LarryW
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013
      I have the following items for giveaway:

      (1) Large Shopping Bag of Various Frames, Mounting Boards, and Artist Canvas

      (2) Bag of Wooden Embroidery Frames,Ribbon, etc.

      (3) Bag of Styrofoam Balls, Bells, Craft Items, etc.

      (4) Basket of Cross Stitch and Craft Booklets, several pieces of waste canvas, etc

      If interested please reply, leave a phone # and when you can pick up. Thanks.

      Wanted: Old P4 or better computers,working or not for parts.
      My wife is also looking for old jewelry(broken or not to use for parts