Your Photos on MidatlanticAstronomy.org!

  • SNKDavis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2007
      Hi All,

      The long term goal is still to have a way for each MidAtlantic Astronomy member to upload their photos and have them display directly without any action on the part of the webmaster, but in the mean time, here are the two options for displaying your photos.

      Option 1

      Set up a web page on your site and I will link to it from the photos page at www.midatlanticastronomy.org.  This is the best options because it allows you to add, change or delete your photos any time you like without any action on my part.  Even if you aren't familiar with HTML, just creating an images page is easy and there is plenty of free software to help.  Virtually every ISP gives you free space to publish web pages.

      Option 2

      Get your favorite photos together, send them along and Kimberly or I will set up a web page for you here.  While that is more work for us, we definitely want to display as many pictures as we can!

      So far, I have added a link to the Sola Virtus Observatory images page and a link to a new page of several pictures that Kimberly and I have taken here.

      For those of you who haven't started taking pictures yet, what are you waiting for?  It is a blast, and we are all looking forward to seeing them!

      Take care, and merry Christmas all!
      Scott