Sunday

  • Jon Killips
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2000
      Don or any one who gets this. As much as I would love to run thirteen
      miles on Saturday with you all(yea right haven't run that far at one
      time since 78)I have to work. So I told my daughter Joanna that we
      could run a 5k on Sunday. There is one posted on the schedule in East
      Lansing but the site won't open and the phone number is not correct
      so I don't know any of the particulars ie. time, place ,course.
      I e-mailed playmakers but they never answered back.
      So if any of you kind people have any info to E-mail me on the St.
      John student something or other 5k it would be too cool.
      Thanks and good running on Saturday. Jon Killips
    • yuthweed@juno.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2000
        Hey Jon. Here's an e mail addy for the 5k Sunday: Kim Ross at
        rosskimb@...

        Mittwede
        Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.