Re: [Mid-AtlRVwing] Re: Help at Carroll County Sunday

  • John Ely
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 1, 2003
      Thanks, MIke.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: rvator_md
      To: Mid-AtlRVwing@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 8:39 PM
      Subject: [Mid-AtlRVwing] Re: Help at Carroll County Sunday

      This is the guy I sent your info to. I gave him a ride in mine last
      week. Seemed real interested in buying one.

      Hope it works out for you.

      Stone

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • CVLock@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 2, 2003
        John,

        Just got back from our crusie on Saturday. I'll be there.

        Chip

      • John M. Ely
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 2, 2003
          Chip,

          Thanks, but I sent an email out yesterday cancelling the trip to DMW.

          The buyer's friend who was an RV "expert" couldn't make it this weekend.

          So it is on hold for now. I will stay home and build my -8 instead.

          Again thanks for the support, but stand down for today.

          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 2, 2003
            Thanks, for getting back so quick. Let me know when it's time to come.

            Chip

          • Craig
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 2, 2003
              Gee... Now we really have to attend this event in the future... Have to know
              who the "expert" is....:^)
              Craig