Free Ancestry-U.S. Census weekend (through July 6th I think)

  • saturncat
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2014

      For Co. Antrim-ers with U.S. relatives:

      It's a free US-Census weekend on Ancestry-- I believe through July 6th, probably U.S. Mountain time-- in case anyone is a subscriber but not a U.S. person, or someone who has had their DNA done but is not a regular member, or someone who has a tree on Ancestry but whose subscription has lapsed. I recommend copying the census image & uploading it again as an image to the person(s) on that particular Census so that other folks researching that same person can more easily access it.

      Cheers,

      Camille in Maryland, USA

    • saturncat
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2014

        For Co. Antrim-ers with American relatives:

        It's a free US-Census weekend on Ancestry-U.S.-- I believe through July 6th, probably U.S. Mountain time-- in case anyone is a subscriber but not a U.S. person, or someone who has had their DNA done but is not a regular member, or someone who has a tree on Ancestry but whose subscription has lapsed. I recommend copying the census image & uploading it again as an image to the person(s) on that particular Census so that other folks researching that same person can more easily access it.

        Cheers,

        Camille in Maryland, USA