Obit of Eliza (Bell) Madill

  • cengold
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 22, 2014
    The obit of my great-great aunt, Eliza (Bell) Madill, wife of Robert Madill. They married 16 Feb 1864 according to the Ballymena Reg. Office. It's a beautifully composed obit as to her person as a wife and mother.

    She is an older sister of my great-grandfather, Alexander Bell of Crankill.

    Notice the surnames of two of her pall-bearers:  Andrew McIlrath and Roy Paul ... who could well be from McIlrath and Paul families in and around Cullybackey.

  • ljholley
    Message 2 of 4 , Apr 23, 2014
      What a wonderful obit - so full of history.  Would you like for me to include this picture in our "photos" section?

      Thank you for sending it to the group!

      Linda
    • cengold
      Message 3 of 4 , Apr 23, 2014
        Hi Linda,
        Yes, you are welcome to include the two obits I posted last night in the photo's section.

        Regards,
        Craig