Coleraine NIFHS

  • Kathleen Connolly
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2013
      Just to let you know that the Coleraine Branch of NIFHS has relaunched their web-site with more data available, and more to come. The new address is

      www.colerainefhs.org.uk

      Kate

    • Robert Snowden
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 25, 2013
        Hi Kate,
        I was wondering if your Connolly family had any Connolly relatives from the Moneyreagh area in County Down. My Great Grandmother, on the Snowden side of the family, was Eleanor (Ellen) Connolly (1870-1900) from Moneyreagh; her family was father William John, Mother ????, brothers Hamilton and William and sister Elizabeth. These Connollys may have originated in the Ravara townland in Co. Down.
        Regards,
        Robert
        Mississauga, Ontario (from 1981)
        Canada
        (Born N. Belfast to 1974 then Bangor to 1981>

        Sent from Robert's iPad3

          On 2013-11-25, at 11:48 AM, Kathleen Connolly <kate.2019@...> wrote:

          Just to let you know that the Coleraine Branch of NIFHS has relaunched their web-site with more data available, and more to come. The new address is

          Kate

        • Kate Connolly
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 9, 2014
            To all,
            Another 10,000 records have been added to our site, many available to non-members.
            www.colerainefhs.org.uk
            Kate