Fwd: Irwin family history

  • L.G. McF
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24 9:49 AM

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Bracken Meyers ~ Iconix Research <bracken@...>
      Date: Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 6:07 AM
      Subject: Irwin family history

      ****Can anybody help Kathy?**********************

      My name is Kathy Irwin.  I have been looking for the parents of a ADAM Irwin Born in Belfast, Antrim, Ireland.   In the year 1797. (some say 1770).   He Died on March 1, 1829 in Plymouth Dock, Devonshire, England.  He married Ann Murphy who was also born in Belfast, Antrim, Ireland July 16, 1784.  She died Oct 15, 1851 in Bristol, Gloucestershire, England.   They married in England and had William, Sarah, John, Simon, and Ann.  It is said they were Scot-irish.  Would you have any information on Adam or His parents.  His Navy records said he was from Ballymore, Antrim.  You can email me at   sassyrue2002@... .    Thank You