[Mid-AntrimGenealogy] LAST DAY to download free LDS PAF genealogy program

  • C J
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2013
      Hi All,

      As some of you may know, this is the LAST DAY to download the free LDS genealogy program, Personal Ancestral File (aka PAF).  They are taking it off their website-- they are no longer going to support the product.  That, of course, does not mean that the program won't work or you can't use it-- you just can't contact them via Customer Support to ask questions about it.  I've been using the program for 15-20 years-- the last upgrade was several years ago-- & have loved it.  Have never had a problem with it-- no crashes, no bugs, no lost data.  A genealogy program is the only way to go if you have amassed a large no. of people in your research.  Even if you are just starting-- eventually you will get up to a large no.  I started with just about 25 people-- immediate family, known ancestors, etc. & now I'm up to 985 (wonder who the lucky #1000 will be  :) ).

      The PAF program allows you to print out pedigrees, descendancy lists, geographical lists-- it has a relationship calculator, & many other nifty things.  It also-- with just a click-- will summarize all your data into webpages, complete with links & a surname index in just a few seconds for you to upload to your website.

      I can't recommend this program enough.  And, it's FREE!!!  They are pulling it off today, so get it now if you're going to get it!

      Affiliate Products | FamilySearch.org
      https://familysearch.org/products

      Cheers,
      Camille in Maryland