Re: [Mid-AntrimGenealogy] Re: Marshall Family of Ballymena

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 24, 2013
      Garry,

      Yes I am a local and live near Ballymena, about 8 miles from it. By all means e-mail me directly. elwynsoutter@...

      Elwyn

      From: Garry Byrne <garryandchris@...>
      To: Mid-AntrimGenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, 24 June 2013, 2:49
      Subject: Re: [Mid-AntrimGenealogy] Re: Marshall Family of Ballymena

      Dear Fred, Linda and particularly Elwyn thanks for your fantastic responses to my email to the group. Some excellent starting points.  Elwyn, Linda tells me you are a "local" to Ballymena. Would you mind if I come back to you direct please?
      Regards
      Garry

      On 23/06/2013, at 8:26 PM, "Fred" <fredpincock@...> wrote:

      I don't know if it is any help to you but you can look at the Braid site which has a lot of tombstone inscriptions; http://www.thebraid.com/genealogy.aspx There are several Marshalls listed; all more recent than 1840, but they might give you some leads to current Marshalls.

      You could also try http://www.belfastforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,51465.new.html#new This is a group that someone might do some free lookups for you at Emerald Ancestors.

      Fred
      Oakville, Canada