Fwd: Harpers of Co.Antrim 1725

  • L.G. McF
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16 12:21 PM
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Joe Emery <joeemery@...>
      Date: Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 5:57 PM
      Subject: Harpers of Co.Antrim 1725

      I am seeking information on William Soloman Harper born Co.Antrim 1725 and married 'Margaret' (not known where or when). They emigrated to South Carolina,USA
      where they both apparently died at Colleton SC. in 1800.

      They appear to have had four children viz. John b.1750,
      Daniel b.1751. James b.1753 and Jane b.1756, all probably born in USA.

      Any help or advice please will be most gratefully received.  From Joe Emery of Oxon.FHS.

      Please reply to Joe Emery <joeemery@...>