Re: [Mid-AntrimGenealogy] Free Irish Records 24/01/2013

  • Linda Graham
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 25, 2013
      Hi to Al Bowyer,

      I was wondering if you happened to have an interest in this Philadelphia couple. I think the Searles family may have come from Londonderry as that is where Margaret's mother, Martha Dougherty came from, so no connection to Mid-Antrim, just curiousity. I was actually hunting for some travel documents as I am flying across to Australia today, when I cam across this series of mid-antrim emails. (I will be away for a week and do not keep up with my emails when travelling).

      I do have lots more info on this Bowyer family.

      Margaret B SEARLES (1863 -1944)

                  Margaret married George Howard BOWYER (1860 -1923) on 25th  December 1882.

      George was b July 1861 in Kidderminster, England. Emigrated 1881 (ship = British Queen) arrived USA 12 Sep 1881. Naturalised Nov 1889.