Re: Charles and Henry O'Hagan: request for information

  • Fred
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2013
      You can check out Griffith's Evaluation at www.askaboutireland.ie and there is a Charles O'Hagan as a resident of a property in the townland of CARNCOAGH. It is about 20 acres. You can then check the Valuation Revisions which are on line at PRONI and it appears Charles left that property in 1868. CARNCOAGH is a townland north of Ballymena in the parish of Skerry.

      Fred
      Oakville, Canada