Re: [Mid-AntrimGenealogy] Re: Birth Records - Boyle

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5, 2013
      Fred,

      I don’t have a subscription to any of the pay to view sites and so can’t help you directly but if you post on the Belfast Board, someone there may be able to help. If you title the message “Emerald Look up” or similar, you may get the answer.

      What these sites provide is a transcript. The certificates themselves are not on-line anywhere (yet).

      http://www.belfastforum.co.uk/index.php/board,20.0.html

      Elwyn