O'kane/O'Keane

  • marinaramirez3
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2013
      A clipping was found naming Annie O'Keane/O'Kane as the third daughter of the late James from Crebilly. Although the search as been rather exhaustive,there have been some very positive results. James O'Kane Jr.was probably her brother. I have been in contact with James's great grandson's family. His children were listed in the census as Minnie/Mary who became a Laverty, Willie John, James,Catherine, Jeannie (Jane), and an Uncle Bernard. All are listed as being born in Antrim. Annie had many siblings so there is a possibility since there is no record of Willie ever coming to the U.S. as the others did, he may have stayed in the area. I believe that any information on Willie O'Kane may help. Thank you.