Re: [Mid-AntrimGenealogy] Millars of Dunsilly

  • Linda Graham
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2013
      Hi Camille,

      I have only just remembered this Millar connection and have never followed up this family so the answer is I don't know. I will dig into my files tomorrow to see if I have any more on them & start tracking the Millars of Dunsilly. I thought Thomas Millar of Dunsilly might connect to Robert Orr's family but have to look up my earliest Gawn records to see when John Tilly Gawn of Kilbride died.

      Cheers
      Linda (NZ)